ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!

Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Being True To Oneself-- Tokio Hotel Inspired

The fans of the Official Tokio Hotel America are a talented bunch. This personal video montage is on the mark in capturing some of the magic about the band, along with just being so much fun to watch.  Thanks to Annagrace's inspiration.
Annagrace has been a fan since May 2008. KOMM UND HILF MIR FLIEGEN and DON'T JUMP are the songs that really drew her in, and made her a fan for life. Edit note: German title translation is Come And Help Me To Fly"

She shares, "This video is only my second, so I'm still learning. I chose the photos I did because I wanted to show the city/egg that was created for the tour and to show all members of the band and their contribution to the concerts and the incredible production that was the "Welcome To Humanoid City" tour."
Editor note: See the blog post  for more information on the "egg" used for the stage production.


"I've always believed you must dream and Tokio Hotel has shown me without a doubt, that hard work, dedication, sacrifices and believing in yourself will help your dream become a reality! Tokio Hotel inspires me to be an even stronger non-conformist. To be myself no matter what maybe mainstream, no matter what other's may think, unless you are true to yourself you will not be happy."

Like many other fans who have a personal connection to Tokio Hotel, Annagrace states, "This band helped me through a very awful incident in my life. I truely wanted to die. My best friend had me listen to Don't Jump...I couldn't stop listening to it, the part that really spoke to me was 'you open your eyes-but you can't remember what for' and 'somewhere out there, you lost yourself in your pain-you dream of the end, to start all over again.'

"Those words managed to break through a wall I had put up. Tokio Hotel means more to me than I can put into words-I will never feel the same, care about, respect or love another band like I do this one!"

In closing, Annagrace shares some other soft spots in her life and heart. "I am an animal lover, always have been. I have three dogs: Sophie-a little chihuahua who IS the diva of the home. I have two Shepherd/Rotti mix dogs, Molly & Roxie, that are twin sisters I adopted from our animal shelter. Can't imagine my life without them-their love, loyalty and companionship is amazing!

I love being spontaneous, dancing, laughing, and being with my family and friends."

Thank you, Annagrace, for being open and honest. You are a true fan.  I hope many will also feel that connection to one of many Tokio Hotel's amazing songs.  Here's Don't Jump.  Enjoy!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love when people are able to pull together their influences and make them into a cohesive unit of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These lyrics speak to listeners in so many different ways. It's amazing how they impact each of us so deeply.

    ReplyDelete