ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!

Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Rocking Good Time -- Torino, Italy Final Review


Turin/Torino


This city was the first of four Italian cities hosting Tokio Hotel’s performances. Each of us will share our perspective of the concert. Annette has the platform for the final part of review:

Concert, cont'd

Before the acoustic set begins, Bill starts talking and his voice is all husky and low kinda like the World Behind My Wall video intro. It is AWESOMELY sexy and I faint a little bit. He clears his throat and his normal speaking voice returns. This man is BEYOND amazing. Even him clearing his throat is sexy. Tom says Grazie mille, crowd goes wild, and then Georg says something. I have no clue what he says, but Bill chuckles. It was beyond cute. I faint several times in a row during Shadow as Bill sits on the steps and spreads his legs open. GOOD GOD!!!!! This song is accompanied by split screen pictures of Bill and Tom on the side screens. It is so beautiful to see these images while Bill is singing. My heart is full of love for KSquared as I watch this.

Throughout the entire show Tom is seriously on fire. He is rocking out as hard as I am girlie dancing, if not harder. He doesn’t stop for a second. He jams on his guitar as if his life were on the line. It is truly impressive and results in me spending a large amount of time watching him. His face contorts into a variety of expressions that make him look as if he were in immense pain. He is not wearing blue tape so I assume that is just him feeling the music. The Italian crowd really loves him because they burst into screams whenever he talks or does something special.

Monsoon and then Forever Now and the show is over. Confetti comes down and I watch as the boys disappear from my view. All that I have waited for and pined over for the past month is complete. But I get to do it all over again tomorrow at Padova, so I am happy.

After Concert

We hit the official merchandise stand which is CROWDED and make our purchases. I run back inside to try to get some confetti off the floor, but the stage is already being torn down and the black gates are up so I can’t get my hands on any. We make our way thru the gypsy non-official merchandise, which is crappy quality by the way, and out to the front.

Hope you enjoyed a touch of what we'd experienced!

No comments:

Post a Comment